Friday 14 September 2012

Way to pricey!!

Not Fair!

Today I decided to look into the cb2 igloo chairs.
 after hearing so much about them and seeing them in so many blogs I was interested to see if I could get them for my doll house well that sure didn’t work out! The chairs themselves where not even that pricey, about 2.50 for two of them. so there I went putting two chairs in my shopping basket. Only to find out that shipping them to the Netherlands would cost me over 37 euro!!!

That Was a Huge disappointment for me as  I simply can’t afford to pay that much money for two little chairs. So now I’m trying to find out if there’s  another way to get them maybe in a swap or perhaps  I can make them myself … I’ll keep you posted on that process..


 mini hugs..  Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with the postage been too pricey to Australia...I was lucky enough my friend Cyd from My Mini Mod Pod sent me some as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 37 euro to Netherlands!?!? That seems crazy. Send me your mailing address to modernminifan@gmail.com and I'll see if I can get some to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I was sort of shocked myself! You’re definitely lucky jazzi I can’t image how much they must have cost for you.
    @ Mini Dork that would be great maybe we can make a swap out of it...

    ReplyDelete